A downloadable collaborative project for Windows, macOS, and Linux
It's more than just a game.
Coloris is a collaborative audio project designed and made to showcase the passion, the time, and the effort that goes into making game music. With a cute and colorful gameplay, as a treat.
- → to move right
- ← to move left
- ↓ to soft drop
- ↑ or X to rotate clockwise
- Ctrl or Z to rotate counter-clockwise
- Shift or C to hold the current piece
- Space to hard drop
- Esc to pause the game
- Stellaris — Christian Royle
- Encounter! — Niyah / Scyriate
- Flight — Niyah / Scyriate
- Endless — Niyah / Scyriate
- Center — Niyah / Scyriate
- Gumby — Vizil
- Racing — Daniel Gilchrist
- 1999 — Daniel Gilchrist
- Lucid Dreams — Kasper "FieryPenguin" Larson
- NIGHT — Alex "Nuketown" Renard
- Astral — Eric Midford
- TKN — Daniel Gilchrist
[Menu] Tokyo Dreams — Pinto
Listen to the Coloris EP
Want to contribute?
Share the game
Simply share the game and spread the word. That's it, really. Have a good time, and enjoy the game.
Let's work together!
If you're interested in more hands-on contribution to Coloris, wether it's with new tracks, sound effects, art, or code, feel free to contact me!
You can donate on my PayPal if you want to financially support Coloris. Every single donation is immensily humbling and appreciated. Thank you so much.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- 1.0.0 - Official ReleaseMay 02, 2021
- 0.8.4 - Source Filtering PatchApr 02, 2021
- 0.8.3 - Lock and Load PatchMar 26, 2021
- 0.8.2 - UI Navigation PatchMar 23, 2021
- 0.8.1 - Looperino Trackerino PatchMar 21, 2021
- 0.8.0 - Better Faster Stronger UpdateMar 21, 2021
- 0.7.0 - Beauty Lies In the Details UpdateMar 03, 2021
- 0.6.1 - Flushed PatchFeb 26, 2021
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.